VENETIAN GP SKATING
From 1 to 3 June, ADHP Noale and ASD Skaters Spinea, will create the first Venetian Skating Grand Prix, a stage-division of the prestigious European Cup skating race, now in its third edition. A unique show, the perfect stage for a high-level sports competition that will see national and international championship, from different European nations, compete in contests of speed, endurance and race against time, alternating between track and road, 2 beautiful tracks in Noale and Spinea. One goal for the athletes: win! To hope to conquer the European Cup combined. Speed, only this .. to win!
THE EUROPEAN CUP
The European Cup is an event created in 2010 to be held in all major European countries (France, Italy, Austria, Germany …). In 2012, in particular, will feature 15 stages, two of them in Italy. At each stage are carried out two races, one speed and one on long distance, the best classified of each assigning a score. The final ranking is drawn up taking into consideration the top six placings obtained on the fifteen possible. The award of the final classification of the entire competition is in cash and amounted to 20.000 €, to be shared among the top 10 winners in each category, students, juniors, seniors, male and female.
SOME NUMBERS OF VENETIAN GP SKATING
- More than 600 athletes participating
- expected over 10 World Champions
- 3 types of races valid for the European Cup 2012 (speed, long distance)
- more than 15 countries expected: Austria, Germany, Denmark, France, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Great Britain, Italy, Holland, etc. ..
- during the event, including athletes and spectators are expected accompanying attendance of more than 10.000 people